Poker OddsBe at ease with the free online texas hold 'em Poker Odds Calculator. Now you can simulate Texas holdem poker situations and see the odds of a winning hand. The poker odds calculator is a utility tool in the study of hold 'em odds. Go ahead and use the tool to work out odds for any possible combination of known cards and unknown cards. This includes conditions where you don't know the hands of your opponents! To use the poker odds calculator is simple :
- Pick the number of opponents from the drop down box at the top left
- Opt for a card on the table
- Select a card in the deck to place on the selected table card.
- Keep on to place cards on the table in this manner until you have set up the table cards as you want (you might have any combination of known and unknown cards set)
- Click on the "Calculate Odds" button and see the results appear in the results window
- To clear away the table and to start again, click the "Clear Table" button
- %Win: The percentage of simulated rounds the player has won absolutely. This does not include rounds that were indeed a tie.
- %Tie: The percentage of simulated rounds the player has tied with other players
- Odds: The chances of a loss v/s a win. For instance 2 to 1 would mean there are two lost rounds for each won round. A tie is devided between a win and a loss. Similalry, a two-way tie will count for half a win and half a loss.
The odds calculator carries out a simulation where many thousands of rounds are dealt to the unknown cards. This is then used to compute odds statistics. As the fallout is calculated from a simulation of thousands of rounds rather than an exhaustive calculation the odds will be an approximation of the true odds. If it is likely to calculate all possible deals in a reasonable time, the tool will do this rather than any random simulation.